Favorite Finds - Floral Watercolor prints



The last couple weeks have been so busy around our house.  We have so many different projects going on that I can barely keep them all straight.  My mom, sister, and I are having a large garage sale Memorial day weekend so we have been trying to prep for that.  We've also had some issues at the house come up, like a backed up sewer pipe and a leaky roof.  Thankfully neither have been a big issue at this point.  

I also have several projects that I have been trying to work on.  Once I figure out what colors I want to paint those, I can start those projects...stay tuned!



Today I wanted to show off another of my favorite finds.  It’s actually 2 items, but they are a set.  My mother-in-law volunteers at a thrift store and is always keeping her eye out for good deals for us.  When we were getting ready to move into our house, she let us know about a dining room set.  We went to see the set and while we were there I noticed these 2 watercolor prints.  



I am a sucker for any type of floral print and these just looked so pretty.  I couldn't pass them up, especially for only $15!  The smaller one has a crack in the corner of the glass which needs to be repaired yet.  It’s one of those things that keeps getting pushed to the side as more important tasks come up.  



I don’t know what it is about flowers but they always make me feel cheery and happy!



Have a great week everyone! Be sure to find me on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest!

Comments

Popular Posts