Mantle Inspiration

Welcome back friends.  I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving Holiday.  We spent time with both our families this past week. (shout out to my MIL for the most amazing, juicy and delicious turkey ever!)  I did have to work a bit on Friday morning but we spent some time this weekend putting out some Christmas decorations! (finally!!)  Things have been busy/crazy/tiring/etc lately and I'm ready to slow down but I think that won't happen until after Christmas.

Since I am still working on my Christmas decorations, I thought I'd give you a peak into some of the inspiration that I'm using for decorating my fireplace mantle.  Most of these are found on some Instagram accounts that I follow.  If you like them, be sure to follow them!  They are some of my favorites!  I've also pinned several more inspiration photos on my Pinterest board.  Feel free to check those out too!





Aren't these great!?  I don't know if you caught the theme of these but I am doing a white/silver/neutral fireplace.   I have a couple more pieces to add and can't wait to see how it turns out!  I'm hoping to have a tour of our house with all the Christmas decor up next week.  

Have you started decorating?  Are you going with a theme or certain color scheme?  Do you change your style each year?  I'd love to hear how you are decorating this year.  

Be sure to follow me here as well to stay updated!


Comments

Popular Posts