Swoonworthy Small Shops

I thought it would be fun to do a quick post today about some small shops that I am loving.  Some I have purchased from and have in my home and others are some that I would love to buy from someday.  Being creative and an amateur maker, I try hard to really support others who are trying to make a living using their talents. (I have not been asked to write this nor have I been given any compensation)

Many of these talented artists I follow on Instagram, so be sure to check them out there as well!
I fell in love with Gracelaced after seeing someone post a picture of her Fruits of the Spirit prints.  I loved them so much that I bought them myself and they now hang at the end of our hallway.  These are a favorite for sure and I get so many compliments.



Chalkboard art is huge right now and I don't think it's going away any time soon.  I'm sure you will recognize some of the prints that I have in my home by Dear Lillie.  You can buy the prints directly or do what I've done, which is buying the download and then getting them printed myself.  For some, I rotate them through the seasons, which is a great and inexpensive way to change out your art. There are many different shops that sell these types of prints, but Jennifer really has such a graceful and classic style that makes me weak in the knees!  (and her Instagram feed is totally swoonworthy!)



I love burning candles in my house.  I love having that overwhelming scent wafting through the house.  This summer I was granted the opportunity to be a brand rep on Instagram for Grace Note Candle Co .  All the candles are made by Grace herself.  Her candles are made of soy and they smell amazing!  Some of them even come in super cute little blue mason jars.  I'm hoping to try some others soon.



If you are in the market for a sweet little house warming gift, than go check out my IG friend Geralyn who runs Door Before.  She does the cutest little miniature house drawings.  Wouldn't they be perfect for a new home owner or for someone moving out of a beloved home?


The last but definitely not the least favorite shop is Emily Jeffords.  Her pieces are stunning!  I love the soft colors and lines.  They have such great movement.  I would have such a hard time choosing one piece!


Be sure to check out these shops! You will be glad you did!!  And don't forget to find me at the following as well!




Comments

Popular Posts