Lighted Address Sign

I wanted to do a little highlight for you guys on one of the new features we installed on our house along with the new doors.  


So, picture this.  You’re driving to someone’s house for the first time, maybe it’s for a party, maybe to meet up to carpool, or delivery a pizza.  The road is dark and all the houses look the same.  Try as you might, you can’t find the house, the addresses are not visible or they are too small to see clearly.  Anyone with me?? I actually dread trying to find a new house in the dark.


This was the problem we were having.  Our house is one of many brick houses on our street, including the house next to us.  We really wanted to make our address stand out and be clearly visible to people.  I did a lot of research online and on Pinterest for a lighted address sign.  A couple different items caught my eye but we really like one item the best.  





If you know anything about my husband, you know that he is all about researching and reviewing anything before he buys it.  We loved that it was LED, which meant it wouldn't use up a lot of electricity.  They are weatherproof and the LEDs last up to 50,000 hours.  After reviewing their website we knew this was exactly what we were looking for!





We looked through the options and decided on which one we liked.  I loved that we could pick out the frame and background colors and choose what font we wanted our numbers to be.  We emailed them to request a preview of what our colors and font would look like. Once we got the proof, we went ahead and ordered it!  Within less than 2 weeks our sign came in.  We hired an electrician to install it for us along with a couple other projects.  The electrician was really interested in the sign as well, and had not seen it before.





We’ve had the sign up now for a couple weeks and love it.  It’s been fun coming home when it’s dark, seeing that address sign all lit up.  We keep ours on all the time but you could get a timer for it, so you don’t have the light on during the day.  The price of the sign was about $150 and you’ll want to remember to add in the cost for any installs.  This may seem like a lot but it us it was worth the money to have such a well made product that would last a very long time.




Doesn’t it look great!  I can’t stop saying how much I love it and how I love the that it’s a pretty unique product.  I’m sure the more people that see these, the more houses will have them.  No more straining to see addresses!


Pardon the really bad lighting.  I'm not a professional.


If you are interested in getting one for yourself and have questions, I’d be happy to answer them for you!


*I was not asked to write about our experience with AddressLED, I just loved the product.

Want to see more of what I like? Find me on the following:

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts