Dining Room Tour

Today I thought I would do a small tour of what our dining room currently looks like.  Nothing too fancy going to, in fact, it is no where near where I want it to be but, I'm keeping it real and sharing what it looks like.




The table and chairs we picked up at a second hand store.  The table is solid wood and crazy heavy.  It has 2 leaves, so it can get pretty long, which is great for family dinners.  The chairs are padded, which I like, but most are stained and the fabric is faded.  I would love to have something that is much more my style, but this table is going to be our work horse for a while.  (like, until after we have kids)



The wall where that metal cross is, will eventually be my plate wall.  I've been working on collecting some plates and I think I'm almost ready to tackle that.  The shelves on the other side of the window I have been playing around with to give it the look I want.  It's still a work in progress and I change things out for the seasons.

I'm on the hunt still for a rug for under the dining table.  The rug that now sits in the living room was originally under the table but I didn't like hiding the pattern under the table.




So, there's the dining room.  What do you think?

See more of what I like and what is going on in my world by following me here:

Comments

Popular Posts