Ikea - 10 for under $20
I thought it would be fun to do a little series showing products I love from several stores. Some are inexpensive and some are more of a wish list. Today I'm showing some items from Ikea. Who doesn't love Ikea, right?
Let’s say you only have $100 to spend and you wanted to get a bunch of stuff to decorate a room. I love Ikea and they have a ton of great pieces that can work well for multiple uses.
1. SMÅNATE cover $6 I have been loving buffalo check, especially in gray.
2. SOCKERÄRT vase $19.99 This would be great to put flowers in and set on your dining room table or kitchen counter.
3. VITEMÖLLA Wall lamp $19.99 This lamp is simple enough to use as a bedside light or in an office for extra lighting.
4. SPRALLIS wall clock $16.99 This clock is very simple and clean but I love the umbre look.
5. ORMHASSEL Throw $17.99 The cooler months are coming and this throw would be great to keep at the end of a bed or next to the couch.
6. DRUVFLÄDER Bowl $12.99 Add this to an entry table to throw keys and stuff in the keep your space neat and tidy.
7. KVARNVIK Box with Lid $16.99 I love this one! I have a couple of smaller ones that work great to store CD's. Plus they have a nice spot for labels. These big ones also look really great in the Kallax shelving units.
8. LAPPLJUNG RUTA Cushion Cover $10 Another great print that I'm loving. This would look great anywhere to add a punch of bold pattern.
9. BILD Poster $5 Just grab a cheap, garage sale frame and paint it a bright green to liven up this print.
10. KEJSARKRONA Candlestick $9.99 These have a vintage vibe to them, grab a bunch and arrange them on your mantle or a dresser in the bedroom.
As you can see these are just a couple of great options. Would you use any of these in your home?
Want to stay up to date with what's going on? Be sure to follow me here as well: