2015 Year End Review

Well friends, we here are bracing for a big ice storm today in Michigan.  We've had very little snow so far this winter so this should be a (not) fun afternoon and evening. Let's hope I can make it home tonight!  I can't believe we are only a couple days away from the end of 2015.  It's been a big and busy year for us here at the TAF house.  We've made some big changes and improvements to our home.  Today, I thought I would share a couple of my top posts from the year with you guys.

This headboard transformation continues to be one of my all time favorites.  I just really love how it turned out!  Check out the before and afters on this one!


This was a little switch for me, reviewing my first Stitch Fix box.  I've received 2 more boxes since then but didn't do reviews on these, mostly cause I've been too busy (sorry guys)  But feel free to ask me questions or if you are interested, you can use this link to sign up for one yourself.


Next, I shared some of my tips for decorating for fall on a budget. Most of these can be used for decorating year round, not just for fall!



Another one of my favorite makeovers was the Antique Cabinet.  I admit, the pictures don't do this piece justice.  I looks so much better than it did when I first picked it up.  And I can see this one lasting for a long time to come.


Finally, my most viewed post this year was my Ikea Rast Hack!  This was a fun one to do.  I'm glad so many people liked it.  It's a little different from my normal makeover but this piece is so versatile that pretty much anything goes! 


Not included in this list are some of our other big changes to our house.  Check out these posts as well:
New front door!  This door has been great! We love the quality of it.


Lighted Address Sign  If you want to make sure your address is easy to see for all those pizza delivery guys, this is what you need!  We've gotten tons of compliments on ours.


We also installed new lights above the front and side doors and had an invisible fence installed for Teddy.  I'll be back soon with some of our goals/plans for next year.


I want to thank all of you who have visited me here and read my little ramblings.  I know I have a lot to learn when it comes to taking good pictures and writing, so I really appreciate all of you sticking it out with me!!  I hope you will stick around to see what happens in the next year.

Do you have big plans for the upcoming year?  A big remodel?  A couple small jobs?  I'd love to hear what is going on with you!

Be sure to following here as well to stay up to date!


Comments

Popular Posts